09 Februari 2013

Exit to the best space.

Assalamualaikum,

Talk about the space in life, everybody must be not satisfied at all about the life that they get. Why? It just because we always demand the really good space in life and forgot to thanks God. Same as me, i always forgot to remind my self that i need to satisfied with whatvi had now. So, now i always think that im the poor human and never happy in this world, but its waswrong because when i got the oppurtunity to travel everywhere, i saw so many thing that show me, im the person that have the good life. Such as this morning, wgen i met with my friend that still did not have job, its too hard for me to imagine how if im in his place. Wow, i need back to the basic. Thanks God and not just know to demand more. One credit for me and i want smile. gogogo

Selamat Datang - Wilayah Sosial BoB

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan